- Please check the time and lecture room of your presentation in the daily programme and in the conference app as some last-minute changes might occur.
- All presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
- Unless informed otherwise, all presenters are asked to respect the duration of presentations as follows:
– 15 min. (including Q&A) for oral presentations,
– 20 min. (including Q&A) for keynote lectures,
– 50 min. (including Q&A) for plenary lectures.
The chairs are requested to stop the presentation after the allotted time has passed.
- All presentations (ppt, pptx or pdf formats) must be uploaded through the Conftool conference platform prior to the conference, at the latest by 28th April 2023.
- In order to upload your presentation through Conftool:
- please log in to your account here, and go to “Your submissions”. (This option is available for all contributions accepted as oral presentations.)
- Select the option “Final upload” and upload your presentation. The possible formats are ppt, pptx or pdf.
- The required file name is the following: Session ID_Lastname (ex.: A02_Lastname.ppt)
- Please inform us if any problems occur during the process.
- Onsite presentations upload might cause delays in conference programme and is strictly reserved to necessary last minute updates (if necessary). Those updates can be done in the meeting room directly, but at the latest during the coffee break 2 hours prior to the start of your session.
- Slide format:
– MS PowerPoint, landscape format
– 16:9 HD presentations (1080p)
– films embedded videos in power point for optimal compatibility (do not forget to embed your fonts and to bring your video files separately, as back-up solution)
- Please note that the use of personal laptops for presentation is not allowed
There is no required template for the presentation slides, so feel free to use your own.
During the session
- Make sure to be present in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session and let the chairperson know you are there. Please make sure to stay in your session from the beginning on to ensure smooth changes between the individual presentations.
- There will be assisting staff available in each lecture room if any problems occur.
- Please make sure to upload your presentation in the meeting room where your session will be taking place in the morning or during breaks at least 2 hours prior to the start of the session. A technician will be present to assist you.
If you are presenting in the first morning session on the first conference day May 3rd, please send us your power point presentations to email@example.com by May 1st at the latest and we will upload it with the technicians – in order to avoid delays on the morning of the first day of the conference
Please note that the following requirements apply:
- At least one author must register in full in order to attend the congress and present the abstract (in case of both oral and poster presentations).
- One author must not present more than one oral presentation and one poster presentations
In case of any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.