Deadline for submission is December 12, 2021.
The submission must contain the following items:
- The final source files (Word or LaTeX) corresponding exactly to the Springer guidelines as detailed below. Extended papers length is 6-10+ pages (maximum 20) where a page constitutes 300-400 words.
- A final PDF file assembled and corresponding to the final source files (required by typesetters in order to check the proper representation of symbols, figures, etc.)
- Contributor Agreement: filled, signed by hand and scanned by one author on behalf of all the authors of the paper. (This is a legal requirement that arises from provisions of copyright law.) Please download the document here.
- The name and the e-mail address of the corresponding author who is the main point of contact and must be available to carry out the proof check of the paper before final publication (Also, do not forget to place an envelope icon next to the name of the corresponding author).
- A suggestion for an abbreviated running head, if appropriate
Structuring your paper
Information regarding the mandatory formatting and all header, affiliations, fonts, figures and citations requirements.
- Springer encourages the authors to include their ORCIDs next to their names.
- We recommend all authors to include their email address as these will be used by Springer to provide authors with a personal MySpringer account in order to have free access to the eBook.
Ethics and Permissions
- If figures, tables, animations or text quotations from copyrighted works are included, permission must be obtained.
- Please download the Permissions Request Form here and familiarize yourself with the Springer Nature Guide to Copyright and Permissions.
- Springer proceedings should contain original research that has neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere. The editors will check that neither plagiarism nor self-plagiarism has taken place.